Last updated on June 30th, 2019
“One day I am focused and the next I see a great course or something and get totally sidetracked. How do you keep focus when you want everything to happen now?”
Do you empathize with this question? If so, listen in and join the discussion.
You will learn:
• Why your desire to “have everything happen now” is slowing you down and actually preventing you from having it at all.
• The changes in attitude about the process that will help you calm down and accomplish more.
• The number one reason you can’t stay focused.
• Why you should ignore all the noise telling you that you need to do “this” now.
• What you do need to do next to regain control and greatly reduce your likelihood of getting sidetracked in the future.
Do you have an entrepreneur’s mindset?