Last updated on June 30th, 2019
We need an objective source that can allow us to see the truth in the mirror that we fail to see ourselves.
And although way too many people see “asking for help” as a sign of weakness, the truly successful among us know that help is “The Secret Sauce”.
Jamie Tardy, author of the Eventual Millionaire, interviewed over 70 self-made millionaires for her book. The one thing they all had in common was the use of masterminds, mentors and coaches.
In this episode of the How Business Really Works Podcast, Pamela and I discuss our experiences with masterminds, mentors, coaches and accountability partners.
You will learn:
• What is the difference in a mastermind, mentor, coach and accountability partner?
• What worked for us and what didn’t?
• How to make sure you get the most from a mastermind.
• Why you can’t and should not rely on family and friends to fill these needs.
• Why you need to ask for help and the difference it can make in your success and your learning curve.
• How to know which you need at different stages of your business.
• How to evaluate someone’s expertise before you work with them.
So listen in and join the discussion. Do you think this level of help is necessary to be a successful business owner?